Bits and Glitches: So why the snake?

So, I'm answering an unanswered question: Why am I using Python and Debug to make a game and not something sensible like... say...

Unity or Unreal.

For a while I've been contemplating doing a project in a different engine, such as Godot or Unreal. It's not too much of a daunting task to take on these challenges. However, this is more of a language learning exercise rather then a gameplay exercise.

THAT BEING SAID!
I've implemented a few rooms and methods to get around. On top of this, I've placed a few commands in that aren't told to the player (let alone, I don't think they should be, but should be explored).

I'll have more cool things for you next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been a while...

Motion Check: The intro

Puzzzling Motion - The next 1 month build intoduction